Saturday, January 19, 2008

Craft Day

Today is a day for recouping, if you will. I pulled out all the different craft projects that I had half-finished, and I've been working on them a little bit at a time.

I finally finished the top of a chainmail coif that I was working on. That was the hard part. Now I just have to add length to it. Time-consuming, but not horrible.

Worked on a knife roll for the Ragin' Mrs. You know how chefs have to have their knives with them at all times. When the Mrs. went to Arizona last year, she had to deal with her sister's knives, which according to the Mrs. couldn't cut butter on a hot day. So I'm making a leather knife roll for her to carry her knives when we travel.

Did a few other things as well. Kept away from the internet except for now. Tomorrow is lawn-mowing day, so don't expect to see me much then either.

Maybe Monday.

No comments: