Thursday, March 15, 2007

I've got a post brewing

But it'll be on hold for a bit. Lots of things going on today, including a neighborhood dog attacking my wife.

She's OK. She got a little scratch, but the dog broke the skin with it's bite, so she's at the hospital to get documentation and possibly a tetenus booster. If we had actually been able to bring our guns down here, I have no doubt I would have come home to a pissed-off wife and a dead dog.

As an aside, if anyone wants to see what actual debate looks like, please direct them to the comments in the posts below about homosexuals in the military. There's no spittle flinging, no name calling, just a couple folks with different opinions talking about it.

And by the way, if any trolls try to come in and fling poo around, I'm just going to summarily delete and ban. It's nice to actually have a discussion, rather than a troll hunting session.

No comments: