Friday, November 14, 2003

No real posting today

Well, from me, anyways. The g/f and I are taking a day trip down to Yelm, and just relaxing. The more I can get away from Seattle, the happier I am, and this is the only day we both have off together. So, you won't be seeing much of me today. Tomorrow I'm heading out with Analog Kid to the NION-rod counter protest, so that we can let the troops know that they're appreciated, then to the range. I'll let you know how it goes.

I see in the news that the flooding in LA is continuing. California is getting hammered this year, it seems. That should be a sign for any right-thinking person to get the hell out, if you ask me. But then, I live in Seattle, so I don't have much room to talk. At least I'm making my plans to get out.

I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments: