Monday, January 02, 2023

Gotta go scrape the driveway again

 This shit is getting old.  

Didja see this bullshit?  Someone did a study comparing the effects of Monkeypox on men and women.  Only in the study, about half of the "women" were actually men.

Crap like this is why I laugh in people's faces when they blurt out "FOLLOW THE SCIENCES!!!!!!eleventy!!!!!"  You take men, you call them women, and then you say that the effects of the gay butt sex virus is the same in women and men.  Huh.  So that's "science" to people these days.

A study on monkeypox in women was published in The Lancet recently in which almost half of the cohort being studied were males who identify as women.

In the study published in the world-class medical journal on November 17, researchers analyzed data for a total of 136 individuals with the monkeypox virus infection across 15 countries. There were 62 “trans women,” 69 “cis” women, and 5 non-binary individuals who were grouped with the “cis” women to form a category of “people assigned female at birth.”

We know how the Monkeypox epidemic kept going:  Mass gay orgies where men would have unprotected sex with multiple random anonymous men over and over.  But rather than telling gay men to stop allowing anonymous men to fuck them up the ass without a condom, they've come up with the most ridiculous bullshit studies just so that gay men can have other gay men fuck them up the ass without even exchanging names first.

It's "science"!

Phaw.  The Left has managed to screw up the most basic shit.  I don't have a crystal ball, but I'm sure that 2023 is going to be a shitshow that makes 2022 look calm by comparison.

3 comments:

Drumwaster said...

"Follow the science!"

"Sure, show me the science."

"We just got the courts to seal that away for 75 years, so no. Follow it anyway or else!"

George Mckay said...

Do you think they will admit that the vax and booster he just had was a contributing factor and possibly the cause? No, they will not but we all know better.

Fuck the shitstain doctors, pols and other idiots who forced this toxic poison into so many trusting, unsuspecting people.

pigpen51 said...

Yet they say that science is blind to politics. Oh, and yes, global warming, I mean climate change is occurring and we must all freeze in the winter and broil in the summer, in order to do our part to help. Of course, all that while Al Gore flies to another exotic location to sign books and tell people how bad things are.
It makes me think of the WWF, and no I don't mean wrestling, I mean the animal people, who put their commercials on TV, and ask for money while showing the endangered Snow Leopard, while at the bottom of the screen in small letters it says, all funds donated will go into the general fund to help save all animals. Yeah, screw all of you bleeding hearts.
Some young man on a bicycle yesterday asked me for some change so he could get some food. I gave him 5 bucks. That is how I donate to worthy causes. Will he use it to buy drugs or booze? Who knows, I only know that I am responsible to God for what I do with my money, not what the kid on the bike does with his money. And I won't give it to some group on television that says they are going to save the world, when I don't see them but I can see a need here at home. Am I naive doing that? Maybe, who knows? But no worse than donating to WWF.