Saturday, January 07, 2023

Fifteenth time is the charm

 McCarthy got his brass ring.

Look, McCarthy is pure establishment.  I don't like him.  He's been the minority leader while the GOP has been a feckless mess.  I hope that the concessions that actual conservatives wrung out of him help stop the bleeding, because if just get more of the status quo, ignoring the election fraud, allowing Democrats to commit any crimes they want while refusing to hold them accountable, go-along-to-get-along bullshit?  The GOP is already a house built on sand.  It used to have a bedrock foundation, but pathetic "leadership" like McCarthy ground that away to sand.  So if it's the status quo?  2024 is going to be another nothingburger as the voters are fucking TIRED of the McLeadership Failure Theater.


4 comments:

Bigus Macus said...

I'm so tired of it's my turn Republicans. That part of the reason we been out of power for so long.

Ragin' Dave said...

Well, we will see what comes with all the rules changes. I won't say I'm hopeful, but I do see a shift occurring with GOP "leadership" right now.

George Mckay said...

I don't have a lot of hope. There are some good people but, a lot of shit that should have been flushed long ago.

Justin_O_Guy said...

He's Gonna continue to be a pos. Sadly, he comes with The Donalds approval.