Friday, October 21, 2022

MyPillow

 No, it's not a political post.  I actually bought a MyPillow a couple of months ago.  I'd been using a combination of three pillows for a while, trying to find a way to get comfortable.  Finally I decided "What the hell, let me try this thing."

I bought the king-sized extra firm.  It showed up, along with a copy of Mike Lindell's book that he gives away with an order.  You unroll it and toss it in the dryer to get it to fluff up.  I put a pillow cover on it, put it on the bed, and gave it a try.

I can tell you that my wife noticed a decrease in snoring right away.  It was comfortable.  You can wash it and dry it.  Fluff it at night and it's good to go.  I haven't bothered with any other pillows since I bought it.

All in all, I'd recommend it.  It's a damn good pillow.  Just make sure you get the right size and right fill for you.  I haven't tried any of his other things, but I'd buy a MyPillow again in a heartbeat.

No comments: