Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Yeah, pretty much

 I'm not brave, you're just a pussy.

I was initially baffled by these messages. Why would I be getting these? What do these people want? Why do they think I need their excuses? So I asked other, braver people WTF this was.

They laughed and said, “They want you to tell them that it is ok.”

So I am saying publicly: this is not ok.


One of my fellow Soldiers ended up in the hospital last weekend.  Inflammation of the GI tract.

Now, when I say inflammation, I'm not talking about some minor swelling.  And I'm not talking just about the stomach or part of the intestine.  Their esophagus was almost swollen shut, and the inflammation went from the esophagus all the way through the colon.  Total inflammation of the ENTIRE GASTRO-INTESTINAL SYSTEM.  They did biopsies.  No cancer, which is good, but the docs have no clue what is causing this.  They said it looked like some sort of auto-immune disorder

I know what's causing it.  So do you.  How about the injection of a cocktail that forces your body to produce spike proteins, those very same spike proteins being an inflammatory agent to the rest of your body?  The experimental cocktail that hijacks your immune system?  Just maybe?  The fucking jab caused this, and anyone who's been paying attention knows it.

So I said so.  And people freaked.  Now, most of these other people also got the jab, so they're in some state of denial over the health risks.  "Dave, you can't say that!"  Yes I can, and I did.  "You'll get people upset!"  If they're not upset about being forced to take an experimental jab with unknown health risks, then I don't give a shit if they get upset about me pointing out that they took an experimental jab with unknown health risks.  If more people had fought back against the jab, maybe we could have gotten the mandate shut down.  "Dave, you'll get in trouble!"  I'm already being forced to retire early.  What more can they do to me?  Bend my dogtags in half?  Stamp "No Dessert" on my meal card?

"Dave, how can you say those things?"  WTF?  How can you NOT say these things?  

I am not brave for saying these things.  You're just a pussy for NOT saying them.

The problem is that we are now in a time when it really matters if a lot of people resist all at once. This decision whether or not to speak up makes the difference, when it scales, between freedom or servitude forever.

Tyrannies only fall when there is mass resistance.

History is clear on this. When it is just a few — well, they are marginalized, silenced, smeared or, when things go far enough, arrested.

And then held in prison under war-crime level conditions without actually being charged with anything.

Gah.  I need more coffee.

1 comment:

skybill said...

Hi R.D.!!,
A Great Big "Trucker's 10-4!!!" over ch. 19!!!! and I'm with ya' buddy!! 'Guess yer' a "I ain't got the vax no way, no how!!" and funny thing I should mention that!! Little did fushit and B.G. not fore-see.. 'saw and add on line.."Un-vaxed sperm available for insemination... FMI $$$ inquire////." Who'dathunkit????
"Audentes, Fortuna, Iuvat!!!!,"
skybill