Friday, February 18, 2022

Scratch a leftist, find a....

 Pedo.  A fecesbook exec gets caught ON VIDEO trying to meet up with a 13 year old boy at a hotel.

There's a reason I call Democrats and other assorted Marxists the Cult of the Orgasm.  These people are so buried in their desire for carnal pleasures that they hate anything which might get in the way of obtaining that orgasm.  And look, I enjoy sex.  Hell, back when I was young and unmarried, I too was in a perpetual hedonistic search for young women to enjoy sex with, and I can't say I was all that picky in my Army days.

But kids?  Nah, bruh.  

Some fat schlub trying to get a tweener twink in a hotel room?  Double nah, and build the gallows right outside the front door so you can just march him out and give him the ending he deserves.

1 comment:

commoncents said...

Prager U - Fireside Chat Ep. 226 — Elites and Masks: It's About Power
https://commoncts.blogspot.com/2022/02/prager-u-fireside-chat-ep-226-elites.html


ps. could you please add CC to your blogroll? thanks!