Thursday, November 04, 2021

The F-ing B. I. lied yet again. I know. This is my shocked face.

 The FBI had footage of the bullshit in Kenosha, including the incident where Kyle Rittenhouse was forced to defend himself from three people trying to murder him.  It didn't turn the footage over.  Said it had been "lost".  

The FBI footage was shown to the jury during the testimony of one of the agents who captured the footage with the drone, FBI agent Brandon Craimin. However, the FBI allegedly testified, in private, that they were in possession of another version of the video in HD that they did not supply the members of the defense, according to Human Events. When asked for a copy of the tape, the FBI allegedly denied the defense’s request, saying that the video no longer existed, according to the report.

Ladies and gents, I know I keep harping on stuff like this till people are probably sick of it.  But it has to be pounded into people's heads that the FBI is not a law-enforcement organization.  They are the armed and badged goons of the Democrat Party.  They exist wholly to protect the Democrats and the Democrat narrative from being caught in their crimes and corruption.  They will abuse you, incarcerate you, shoot you and destroy you in order to protect their Democrat Party masters.  They have no shame.  They have no moral compass.  They have no compassion for law-abiding Americans, only for the lawless anti-American Democrats whom they serve.

There might be one or two good guys in the FBI.  But the entire organization is corrupt.  They will not reform themselves.

3 comments:

Fatkid said...

Growing up in Iowa, never thought I would see the day that I didn't trust the FBI. In my eyes, they were above reproach. Now, I don't believe a word that comes out out of their mouth. The armed wing with badges of the Democrats is a good summation.

Ragin' Dave said...

I know. When I got out of the MP corps, I was looking at an FBI job. I didn't want to continue law enforcement, so I never did anything. I'm glad as hell now that I let that opportunity slip by.

George Mckay said...

This is not the only Fibbie bullshit. The Fibbers are guilty of all the Trump collusion bullshit and it's dissemination. They are all guilty as hell and the entire agency needs to be disbanded and the leadership and upper echelon in prison.