Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Busy morning

 However, this kinda seems appropriate right now.

Ignore those pictures of the Afghan army that our military senior leader geniuses spent 20 years and zillions of dollars on disintegrating in the face of a pack of glorified mountain banditos from the Seventh Century – the real story is that, finally, America’s fighting men and women are fully aware of the urgency of accepting and validating the trans experience. And it's even better if said trans people are BIPOC. Plus differently abled. 

There are very few generals that should be retained at this point.  I personally know of one or two who are hard-charging, mission focused leaders.  And I know lots and lots who are Obama appointees, who care more about making sure gays and trannies can serve in the military, rather than our ability to win a war.

In case you didn't see it in the comments, Nitzahkon seems unusually optimistic in his assessment of how things are going in the former US of A.

Those who would call themselves our masters have made it inevitable.  It’s only a matter of time.  Violence may be the last resort, but it is also the gold standard of conflict resolution, and I tremble at what I see is the inevitable “settling” of our differences:

Here's where I stand:  Even though we all know that Drooling Joe the Chinese Hand Puppet cheated in 2020, there are still millions of drooling fucktards who pulled the lever for him last November.  The vast majority of those people live in the urban areas.  The Democrat-controlled shitholes, festering with stupidity, ignorance and arrogance, as well as the various STDs, drug abuse and crime.  Seattle.  Portland.  Los Angeles.  San Fransicko.  Austin.  Miami.  Boston.  Philly.  Milwaukee.  So on and so forth.

Right now, I wouldn't have a care in the world if they all burned to the ground.  Someone please tell me what we need from these festering shitholes so badly that we must put up with the Marxist poison they inject into this country on a daily basis?  A stock market in London is just the same to me as a stock market in New York.  I'm not going to either city, and I only interact with them online.  Burn the New York Stock Exchange to the ground, and I'll find another stock market to play in somewhere else.  Do I really need Wall Street, or any part of New York Fucking City?  I know I need the wheat fields of the Palouse, and the ranches of the Dakotas, and the pig farms scattered around the country.  I need the chicken farms in the Cache Valley, and the potato farms from Southern Idaho.  I need the local farms that produce my produce.  Melons and spinach and carrots and corn and mushrooms.

I don't need Los Angeles.  

Anyways, off to the salt mines.

4 comments:

Drumwaster said...

2025. And it's gonna split between "the vast areas that grow the food/have the fresh water/create the energy" versus "the dots on the map that consume those".

They say that any major city is less than a week away from starvation at any given moment, and also point out that unless the garbage/sewage created by those urban sinkholes are hauled away - to the tune of several hundred/thousand tons a day - they will literally die in their own poisons.

That will make the criminals (which are, after all, the only people in big cities with guns, thanks to Democrat "gun control" policies) start to think they need to go out and do a little food raiding on the rural communities. But while the tactics of "wave a gun in a Democrat's face and they'll hand over everything they own" works in those big cities, rural folks will tend to shoot back. And be both better armed and better shots.

Ragin' Dave said...

By 2025 I'm going to be retired and growing my beard out in Idaho. If it kicks off much sooner, well... we'll see.

NITZAKHON said...

First, thank you and I'm honored by your mentioning me by name, let alone citing/quoting me. TGIF to you and all.

@Drumwaster: And a lot of country people are used to plinking from significant distances too, while the hood rats spray and pray from a few feet.

In general, the cities' dependence on food, water, sewage, and electricity give important clues as to potential tactics should - when! - spicy time kicks off. Not that I or any sane person wants that, and I'm not advocating any specific action, but... if THINGS HAPPEN they'll become crabs in a bucket climbing all over each other to try and survive. Many will starve, others will soon kill for a few slices of bread.

Not a thing to anticipate or desire, but remember: the globalists believe that ONLY by wrecking all that is can the great Utopia be developed.

(Incidentally, I have a new piece up at the grok.)

NITZAKHON said...

One other thing: I drive around and I still see Biden/Harris stickers. I really want to ask them if they are still happy they voted that way.