Thursday, June 03, 2021

Sorry, got a little tied up

 Busy day today, forgot to plan a post.  My bad.

The little gamma troll is still around, still trying to post comments.  I don't know what kind of joy he gets as he pounds out is screeds, multiple chins wobbling in fury, trying to push out multiple comments before his mommy cuts off his internet time.  I don't read any of them, because what's the point?  I just delete them.  They never see the light of day.

Now I'm off to actually read some news.  Have a meme.



3 comments:

Toastrider said...

With respect, since this IS 'your house', digitally speaking... you should save the best and toss them up in a post for all to point and laugh at.

But that's your call, sir. I'm just a guest here :)

Ragin' Dave said...

I might just do that, if I feel bored when it posts. That would mean I actually have to read them, but I'll make that sacrifice for my adoring fans.

p2 said...

A weekly feature! Akin to Cajun’s Name Game... That’d be epic!