Friday, May 21, 2021

Up and out early again

Day 12.  I have a briefing to attend tomorrow, but it's virtual and at 1000 hrs, so I get to listen to it while I have cigars and coffee in the back yard.  Yay me!

I keep waiting to see when the whole "Trans-sexual" thing will jump a shark.  I think it just might have done so.

The Church of Sweden -- which happens to be the largest Lutheran denomination in all of Europe, and the single largest Christian denomination in Sweden -- just announced that it, as a denomination, is trans.

Here is the announcement from the church. For those of you who don't speak Swedish or Postmodern Wokeish, I shall describe some bits for you below.

Yeah, that church is done.  Oh, it'll still have members in it, but any church that starts to violate basic biology in its description of itself is no longer Christian in any meaningful way.  Much like the Episcopal church here in America, they have abandoned God, and turned wholly to the king of this world rather than the next.

At this point, I'm just eating pork rinds on the front porch and watching as the world goes to hell.  Gonna be an interesting show.

No comments: