Friday, October 30, 2020

Election commercials

 Lord, I can't wait for them to be over.  Here in Utah, there's a race between Burgess Owens and Ben McAdams.

If you bleeped out the name and party affiliation, you could still tell who was who.  Owens talks like a man.  An older man, but a man non the less.

McAdams has a light, lispy voice that practically drips with soy and estrogen.  I have to turn off any ad of his because it makes me want to punch him in the face until he stops talking.

Naturally, McAdams is the Democrat.  And it shows.  I don't even know what he looks like, nor do I care.  Listening to this lackey of Nancy Pelosi lisp out how he cares about everybody sets my teeth on edge.  It's all about the FEELZ with that sunken-chested soiboi.

I can't wait for this election to be over so I don't have to listen to him again.

No comments: