Sunday, April 19, 2020

So Trump is doing his press conference

And CNN is being CNN, that is they're a dumpster fire of stupidity and arrogance floating in a toxic cesspool.  And Trump has had enough of it and flat out says "That's why your ratings are so low.  Because you're pathetic!"

We Normal Americans have waiting decades for someone to treat the media with the disrespect that they deserve.  I love watching CNN getting bitchslapped on live TV.

I mean, watching these garbage media outlets try to ask stupid gotcha question after stupid gotcha question makes ME want to physically beat them unconscious.  I don't care about your stupid little soiboi beta-male bullshit that you're vomiting out on live TV, you pathetic piece of shit.  I want to know pertinent information, and I don't get a single bit of that from a garbage outlet like CNN or MSNBC.

No comments: