Friday, February 14, 2020

Stay Strapped, My Friends

Violent, homicidal Leftists are now attacking Trump supporters with a cane sword.


Victims reportedly told police that Whitehurst had approached them during their peaceful assembly with what was described as a cane sword. The assailant allegedly pointed the sword in their faces and made threatening statements, holding the blade 6 inches from their faces.



There are two outcomes if I'm in that crowd.  One, the good outcome, is that the cops show up to find me holding a gun on this fucking fascist turd while he's face-down in the grass waiting to be arrested.

Two, the bad option, is that I ventilate his ass for attacking me with a deadly weapon, and the cops show up to do the report.

There is no option where he attacks me with a sword and walks away.

We've moved on from "Democrats hate you and want you to die", we're now at "Democrats hate you and they want to kill you themselves".  Prepare accordingly.

No comments: