Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Insert fancy New Years post here

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  It's a new year.  The Ragin' Mrs and I are finding it harder and harder to celebrate New Year's Eve, which means we really don't.  We have a drink and go to bed.  We don't go out, because I don't feel like sharing the road with all the drunks out there.

I guess this is where my MP background bites me in the ass a little bit.  I hate driving on holidays, because I know just how many drunks are on the road.

Meh.  Anyways, what's coming up in the new year?  Well, there's Election 2020, where Trump will most likely beat the margin of fraud that the Democrats are going to pull.  Which means we get four more years of the Left going absolutely apeshit.



I know some people don't like Sinatra, but it's Count Basie and his orchestra playing.  I don't care you who are, if you don't get goosebumps from the horns swelling in the background at 1:15, you don't love music.

Oh, and speaking of the Left going apeshit, here's a sing I like to sing with my windows down when I know there's a feminist nearby.



Remember, when a Wokescold cries, the baby Jesus smiles.

Anyways, it's a new year, and personally it'll be just like the last year.  Work my ass off, try to get ahead, and see what rolls around the bend in the fall.

I need to buy more ammo.

No comments: