Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Ouch

I woke up this morning with a screaming headache, centered right at the base of my skull.  The Mrs. rubbed my back down with an analgesic, but even that didn't work.  I had to take pills to get the pain to go away.

I hate taking pills.  I really, really hate taking pills.  I eat gummy vitamins just so that I don't have to swallow any pills.  But today, I took some pills. 

The worst part is I don't even know why this happened.  This "age" thing isn't turning out quite like I was promised.  I have random pains that just crop up.  I'm losing my hair, but I still can't grow a beard (Thanks Dad, for that little genetic quirk!)  And now headaches out of nowhere that are damn near incapacitating.

What the hell?

3 comments:

p2 said...

Gotta quit drinking cheap blended scotch and smoking those Backwoods.....

Ragin' Dave said...

I could let the cheap scotch remark pass, but Backwoods? How DARE you, Sir!

Actually, I used to smoke those back in my Ft. Riley days. Great field cigar, and you didn't cry if you had to stub it out.

p2 said...

LOLOL Had to get that dig in. There's a crazy little stick called Bandidos. Hand made 4 x 30ish, comes in a bundle of 60 for about 30 bucks. Surprisingly great little smoke and at half a buck a copy, doesn't really matter if you have to ditch it. I'll email details.