Friday, November 22, 2019

Of COURSE the FBI was breaking the law!

The Steele dossier was fake.  Anyone who spent five minutes looking into it would know that it was fake, but the FBI still used it to spy on American citizens.  Americans who were part of a presidential campaign, and who were the opposition to the Obama administration's preferred candidate, to be clear.

But I won't believe that the Horowitz report is "going to be released" until I actually see it released.  And even then I have no hope that the criminals behind the FISA abuse will ever see any jail time, because in this country if you're a politically connected Democrat you don't do jail time.  Just ask Hillary Clinton about her private email server that contained Above Top Secret documents.  If I had done that, I'd be in Ft. Leavenworth breaking big rocks into little rocks for the rest of my life.  She's still wandering around, swilling chardonnay by the bottle and doing her part to destroy America.

In the meantime, the FBI's reputation is going down faster than Kamala Harris on a "political opportunity", if you know what I mean.

No comments: