Wednesday, August 28, 2019

I am not a traffic scientist

I can make some generalized observations, like "I say, if you put your cell phone down you wouldn't drive like a fucking moron", or "Maybe rushing to cut in front of me, only to slam on your brakes because there's no room in front of me, makes you a retarded shitstain"

So, basically, the observations that anyone with an IQ over room temperature could observe.  Which, unfortunately, disqualifies at least 50% of the people who drive in America.

But anyways, like I said, I'm not a traffic scientist.  So is there anyone out there who can explain to me why, when traffic in the three right lines is moving, be it ever so slowly, that the far left lane, the lane where people are supposed to be passing, the lane that is for the people who don't need to get off the freeway for a couple of miles, the lane with a GIANT ASS DIAMOND MARKING TO INDICATE IT IS AN HOV LANE, why does that lane come to a screeching halt?

There are no exits to the left.  There are no merging lanes.  You have the median, which has no traffic, and then a lane to the right.  WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST COME TO A STOP?

The more I am around people, the more I hate people and want to be left alone.

I have discovered my spirit animal.  It is a porcupine.  All I want to do is to live in the woods and be left alone, and if you fuck with me I will ruin your day, week, and month as you try to pull my quills out of your ass.

Just a few more years.  Just a few more years.  Just a few more years.

No comments: