Saturday, January 07, 2017

Snow, glorious snow!

Yep, Central VA got snowed on.  About six inches outside the house right now, which makes both the Mrs. and I giddy.  What's even better is the unit finally looked at the weather report and said "Yeah, nobody bother coming in this weekend, m'kay?"  So I get to stay home and drink coffee with the Mrs. instead of try to avoid other drivers who can't figure out that you slow the fuck down on snowy roads.

Going for a walk with the dogs soon.  They love the snow more than we do.

I have some neighborhood kids that are going to meet up with Mr. Snowball as well.

2 comments:

Bigus Macus said...

We got a fair amount of snow here in Hampton Roads. Yesterday and today will be spent in front of the fireplace with a good book and some red wine. I don't know what Monday will hold but that might be a day off as well.

Ragin' Dave said...

Yep. They haven't cleared off our road yet, and we got some wet slush under the snow, which froze into a sheet of ice last night.

I ain't driving no-where today. Nope. Nuh uh. Can't make me do it. We have coffee, lots of food, and a couch that looks perfectly fine to sit on.