Thursday, October 16, 2014

Lunch

Went to lunch with the Ragin' Mrs. today.  After figuring out what we wanted, we decided on Chik-fil-A.  Headed up there, got in line, and figured out what we wanted.

I wish I could say enough nice things about the Chik-fil-A where we are.  They have somehow managed to take Southern California teenagers and instill Southern courtesy into them.  The service there is always polite and quick.  The food is good.  We never have to wait for eons to get our order.  The only real complain that I have is that their parking situation is a bit odd, but it works.  We've eaten there a couple of times, and every time we've been there it's been a good experience.

There are entire industries that could learn something about customer service from Chik-fil-A.  This isn't an ad, but when you get treated well by a business I figure it's only fair for me to tell people about it.  Lord knows I've done enough complaining about other businesses.  So it's nice to be able to sing praises about a business where I'm at.


1 comment:

Mignon510 said...

Chick-Fil-A is the In-N-Out Burger of the South, except with chicken. There are not enough hosannas for that company. I go there more frequently since the attempt to boycott them (Gay Mafia took offense to something the CEO said in an interview).