Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hopefully, even fewer people will listen to him now

I assume you've all read the report that says Karl freakin' Rove basically sunk the reports of people finding WMD in Iraq during the Bush years.

If this is the case, then his political acumen is even less than I thought after the commies took over the Senate in 2006.  And if it's true, then I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone would want to listen to his political advice ever again.  He needs to be laughed out of politics for the rest of his life.

1 comment:

Gladorn said...

For the life of me, I can't seem to wrap my head around the reasons given to sink these reports. I'd think that they would be in the forefront, because even Fox and Rush were stating that we (the U.S.) gave the chemical weapons to them.

I think that Bush was a pretty good President as Presidents go, but the whole military action seemed to be covered by the administration saying "We've got some good reasons, but we've got to fiddle fart some other reasons because the real reasons aren't all black-and-white enough."