Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yer Doin' it Wrong

When whining and crying about not being able to pay your heating bill, you might not want to be photographed in front of the GINORMOUS FUCKING TV you have in your home.

Boo-Fucking-Hoo.  You can't pay your heating bill, but you can blow thousands of dollars on a huge fucking flatscreen plasma TV.  Wah wah wah, someone else needs to pay the heat bill, wah wah wah, when's the game on, wah wah wah, I'm a worthless fucking parasite wah wah wah.

To quote GOC:

Check out the picture of Raymeica Kelley at the link. What's that in the background? A flat screen TV? I wonder if she has cable or satellite? Are those game consoles? I bet she has a cellphone as well. Prolly a pretty good one. Maybe if she sold off her electronic stuff she could pay her heating bill and not depend on others to do it for her.

The Ragin' Mrs. and I make hard economic choices every single day.  We don't go out and splurge on fancy electronic crap or anything else we don't need because we enjoy being able to pay the utilities and mortgage.  But gosh, I didn't know we could go out, waste our money on stupid crap, and then cry to the gummint to pay our bills!

Fucking parasites.  They don't need to have someone pay their bills, they need to be taught to pay their bills FIRST before they blow their money on fancy new shiny crap they don't need.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow - Common Sense knows all about self-promotion...

I helped start a charity outreach at our church in Post Falls. I made many calls before I finally got so fed up I quit. I remember one call to a young couple that needed heating assistance money. Their apartment was full of high-end sound equipment, including a very expensive flat-screen.

The equipment was waaaaaay better than anything we owned and we wouldn't be considered poor.

The majority of people calling churches for help could be easily tracked going from church to church. "Making the rounds" took about three months and, bingo, there they were again.

I finally instituted a inter-church tracking system and soon those moochers were hearing, not just no, but hell no!

Ragin' Dave said...

Yep - I've found that in most cases it's not that people can't make ends meet; they just simply won't do what's required to make ends meet. And then they demand that someone else pay their bills.