Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Rebuttle

Mr. Porretto says to spread this far and wide.  I don't think it's nasty enough, but here it is.


Yes, we will burn down the house of Progressive Democrats and lay waste to the entire construct of the welfare state. It will be a long, decades-long battle, but we will prevail because we learned the consequences of not teaching our young ourselves. We delegated that to you, and that was our first mistake. We assumed you were honest brokers, but now we know better.

Carthago delenda est.

I accept that's the intellectually lazy response, but I have to work with what you can understand.

My preference is more of a “Thucydides account of the no-mercy overthrow of the oligarchs at Corcyra” type of historical reference.

Either way, I am confident you can deduce the “tone”of my rebuttal.


Any Democrat asking for "peace" or "calm" or any such rot should be told to go outside and play hide-and-go-fuck-themselves in short order.  Period, the end.

No comments: