Saturday, May 08, 2010

Nestle joins douchebag for Glenn Beck boycott

This is pissing me off.

As usual, StopBeck participants reached out to Nestle for clarification and urged them to cease advertising on Glenn Beck’s show. The efforts paid off! Nestle confirmed that they do not advertise on Glenn Beck’s show; they advised that the ads were run in error and that the mistake has been corrected. Going forward don’t expect to see Nestle ads on Glenn Beck’s show.
The Ragin' Mrs and I normally buy Purina One for our four-legged friend, but that's going to stop.  We'll find another dog food that's of comparable quality, because Purina is owned by Nestle, and I'll be damned if I support any company that allows a Left Wing Douchebag to influence it's business practices.

Go click the link.  You'll find another link to contact Nestle, and a list of products that Nestle produces on the right hand side of the page.  I wrote Nestle and simply told them that boycotting a show that's handily winning it's time slot isn't good business, and that I am simply going to boycott them until they stop their boycott of Glenn Beck.

I'm done being nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave, I have made my anger known to the powers that be at NestleUSA. I don't like boycotts but, this appears to be war and the lefties just don't know what they are doing by pissing off this many Americans. We just are not as "in your face" as they are but, we are getting there. I love to piss off the commie hordes and it would make me so happy to just convince one to reconsider and get their head out of their ass.

Bolivar