Friday, May 07, 2010

Blood boiling

I saw the story of the students in California kicked out of school for wearing tee-shirts with the American flag on it, and there were a few thoughts that crossed my mind, most of them not fit to print.  I think I'll settle for this -

If the thought of someone wearing a piece of clothing depicting the American flag, in an American school, in America, on what just happens to be a Mexican holiday, is a disturbing thought to you and makes you feel "disrespected".....  Then get the fuck out.  Just take your ass and get back to Mexico, because you are NOT an American.  Oh, you might have a piece of paper that says you're American, but you don't THINK like an American, you don't ACT like an American, and you don't WANT to be American.

My brother-in-law, who just so happens to be a naturalized citizen, is ten times the American that these little complaining, festering anal-warts are.

And of COURSE this happened in California.  Is there a way we can just cut that state off from the rest of the country and shove it out to sea?  Sometimes you have to cut off the gangrene in order to save the rest of the body.

1 comment:

phaatbastard said...

Okay,I've got to say it here. I'm sick and tired of these fucking people saying they were "disrespected". I saw a PSA the other day that had some so-called celebrities on it saying "Respect, everyone deserves it". That's the problem, we have people out there that think respect is something people owe you. To them it's not something you earn. When the first thing these fuckers say is "he disrespected me", it goes into that same mental trash file as the word racist. Neither one carry any weight with me anymore because usually the dumbass fucking piece of shit using the word is (A) a race baiting politician, (B) a useless welfare brood sow, (C) a wannabe thug, (D) all of the above. You get the picture but to me the word disrespected is more grating on my nerves than racist at this point in time. Here's a little hint for you dumbasses, I am not required to respect you or your beliefs.