Monday, February 08, 2010

Hey..... was there a game on yesterday?

There was?  No way....

Aw, who am I kidding - I was watching the Super Bowl from kickoff to final whistle.  I wasn't rooting for either team, so I could just sit back and enjoy some damn good football.  And up until the middle of the fourth quarter it was anybody's game.  Once Manning was intercepted, that was it.  Lights out.  Congratulations, Saints.

By the way...  that anti-abortion ad by Mommy Tebow and Little Timmy?  I don't know if they worked it just right or what, but THAT was what all the shrieking was about?  All the shrieking harpies and eunuchs were getting their panties in a knot over that?  Boy, that says way more about them than they would ever normally admit in public, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut tha f**** up

Ragin' Dave said...

I don't know if you're just pissed about the end of the game, but I figured that you would make a good representative for the pro-abortion lobby. Toodles!