Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another reason I refuse to watch Headline News

Or CNN, which owns HLN - Joy Behar.  My god, the combination of staggering stupidity and the obnoxious yenta accent is enough to make me bash my temples in with a roofing hammer.  The latest?  Well.....


ENSLER: Well, I just think the idea that she doesn't believe in global warming is bizarre.
BEHAR: Every scientist at every note believes in it but Sarah Palin doesn't believe in it.
ENSLER: And I think we just kind of have to walk around the world at this point and look at what is happening to nature and earthquakes and tsunamis.
BEHAR: Right.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what passes for "intelligence" on the Left.  Because the San Andreas Fault is all caused by Global Warming.

The Political Left - is there anything they've ever been right about?  (pun intended!)

No comments: