Thursday, August 13, 2009

HOOAH!

DAMN RIGHT! YOU'RE G-D DAMNED RIGHT!

WEST POINT, N.Y. (Army News Service, Aug. 7, 200) - A report released Wednesday by Forbes magazine ranked the U.S. Military Academy as the top college in the country in their America's Best College review.
Now, I also happen to think that West Point graduates are a bunch of prissy, know it all, dumb-ass pieces of excrement who need to just shut their ignorant damn mouths unless they're asked a question by their Platoon Sergeant.

But I still consider a West Pointer to be head and shoulders above any other collage graduate. That should only let you know what I think about someone from say.... Harvard. As far as I'm concerned, a Harvard Graduate is only fit to scrape the dog shit off of my shoes, and that's if he's been a good child and kept his head down.

Found via RNS.

No comments: