Friday, May 16, 2008

Seriously pissed off

So, the consensus is that the Republicans are going to get bushwhacked this November. I can't really disagree with that, since the Republican party has done nothing but piss off it's base and it's foundation for the past decade.

But I don't think the Republicans truly know what they're going to get. In fact, I'd bet money that they weren't expecting this reaction. Here's a hint, RINOs. When your platform looks more like the Democrat American Communist Party's platform, when you spend more of our tax dollars than ever before, when you act like Liberals instead of Conservatives for days, weeks, months, YEARS on end.....

Then the people who voted for you in the past ain't gonna do it no more.

Yeah. I'm stocking up on ammo when I get back to the states.

Found via Michelle Malkin.

No comments: