Wednesday, March 21, 2007

GET AWAY FROM MY DIM SUM!

Is there nothing that the pushy, nanny statists won't leave alone?

The typical Chinese restaurant menu is a sea of nutritional no-nos, a consumer group has found.


A plate of General Tso's chicken, for example, is loaded with about 40 percent more sodium and more than half the calories an average adult needs for an entire day.


The battered, fried chicken dish with vegetables has 1,300 calories, 3,200 milligrams of sodium and 11 grams of saturated fat.That's before the rice (200 calories a cup). And after the egg rolls (200 calories and 400 milligrams of sodium).


Get away from my food, you moronic half-wits! This report was put out by the Center for Science in the Public Intrest, when I've written about before. They don't really care about science, nor do they care about public intrest. They're a scam, a sham, a cadre of charletans who care more about money in their pocket than anything else.

So they can piss off. If I want my wantons deep fried and covered in a sauce made of butter, olive oil and lard, then THAT'S WHAT I WILL HAVE! I don't need any group of whiny nannies to tell me what to eat, or how to eat, or where to eat.

They can all get bent. Stay away from my Sweet and Sour Chicken. Get away from my Yaki Mandoo. Don't touch my Dim Sum. Get your harpy asses out of the restaurants that I enjoy and go back to whatever hole you crawled out from!

No comments: