Saturday, February 05, 2005

Active Guard and Reserve

For those of you who haven't been paying attention, or for those who are checking in for the first time, the Active Guard and Reserve is a component of the Army that exists to assist and work with Guard and Reserve units around the world. I have been attempting to become part of the AGR.

I first enlisted as a Military Police officer in 1995, and when I re-enlisted last year, my unit sent me to a Logistics school this past December. Just a little background there.

About half an hour ago, I was informed that I have been accepted into the AGR program, and in late March or early April, I will be stationed at Ft. Buchanan, Puerto Rico.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Pardon me, I need to go drink some whiskey and kiss my wife.

No comments: