Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Damn good cigars

Bank account? Check

Phone? Check

Catalogue? Check

Coooooooooome to daddy!

I just ordered a box of these bad boys for myself. They'll arrive sometime next week. (I asked them to hold off shipping till Friday so that I wouldn't miss the delivery) I think I'll get a small bottle of scotch to go with them and enjoy a good smoke on my porch when they come in.

I'm tellin' ya, folks - if you like cigars, get a box of these. They're short and fat, great taste, and you can't beat the price with a stick. You'd pay anywhere from 3-5 bucks a pop for these in a cigar shop judging from my experience, and they're selling a box of 25 for $35. That's $1.40 per cigar. They smoke for about 20-30 minutes, and it's good all the way down.

If you enjoy a good cigar, go check that company out.

No comments: