Monday, March 15, 2004

Bumper Stickers

How much would you pay to buy one? Bill Hobbs has "I think, there for I Blog" stickers on sale for $5, which is an average price for a good bumper sticker around where I live.

I'm thinking about getting some printed up, but I have to know how much interest there is in them before I do anything, because I have to buy them in lots of 125, 250, 500 or 1000. That's quite a bit of money out of pocket if only one or two people buy them and I'm stuck with the rest of the cost. So here's the deal. I'll put up the two stickers I'm thinking of making, and you tell me what you think of them and if you'd buy any. These are the actual size, by the way.

Sticker one: VRWC.


Pretty simple, gets the point across, and hell, everyone and their brother calls themselves part of the VRWC these days. It's a running joke, almost.

Second sticker: Molon Labe.


Molon Labe (mah-LONE la-VEH). Greek. "Come and get them", the Greek response to Xerxes' demands for the Greek forces weapons. This sticker would be a circle, obviously.

As for the price, if I got 125 of them made, the cost would be $2.00 each. The price drops by about fifty cents per sticker for each larger lot. I'm including postage and envelopes in that price as well, so I'm not making any profit off of these.

So pass the word around, and give me some feedback. Is this something I should do? Could I sell at least 125 of one or the other? Gimme some responses, either in the comments or by email. (wraithwulfATyahooDOTcom)

No comments: