Friday, August 08, 2003

Davey Boy's Bag o' Fun!

Quite a few good articles today, several from Townhall.com. One by Rich Lowry, one by Larry Elder (which I will touch on more in a moment), one from Jonah Goldberg (Not as funny as usual, but still insightful), one from Michelle Malkin (Sexy, smart, conservative. It doesn't get any better than this, boys), and one last article by Paul Crespo, who attempts to figuratively smack President Bush upside the head. With good reason.

Now then, the article by Larry Elder on North Korea. This is one of the great hipocrisies that the Dimmy Donk Nine have been involved with. They shrieked and fumed at Bush's "unilateral" action in Iraq, (Translation: Joined by 45 different countries, but not France or Germany), but they want Bush to act unilaterally with North Korea.

After the way the Donks handled North Korea last time (Possibility of two nuclear weapons already built, in violation of every treaty they've signed with us on that topic) it still amazes me that the Donks think that they have ANY credibility left. If Clinton and Jimmah Cah-tuh hadn't screwed the pooch on this in the '90s, we wouldn't be staring at a mad, power-hungry dictator with delusions of grandure and a pudgy little finger on a big red button.

Okay, onto the blogs. Just two articles for you today, one from The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler. Short short version, the mayor of Hiroshima is pissed that the USA might be looking at R&D for tactical nukes.

Tadatoshi Akiba said Washington's apparent worship of "nuclear weapons as God" was threatening world peace

And here's where I get really mad and need to walk around to calm down.....

Akiba didn't directly criticize Pyongyang's nuclear ambitions. But he urged North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, President Bush and the heads of other nuclear-armed countries to visit Hiroshima and confront the nuclear attack's aftermath.

Right. So a sawed-off half-pint threatening everyone and their mothers with nuclear war doesn't get your ire up, but a country who wants to develop weapons to deal with said half-pint is horrible and bad? Do I have that correct, Mr. Mayor?

Must. Calm. Down...... Need. Beer. Badly.

So I figure that I'll leave that blog, and go read up on some nifty obscure firearm to calm myself down. Hey, it works for me, don't knock it! I can't afford the range fees right now, so I have to read about some WWII rifle. It's a cheap substitute, but it works. Anyways, I go over to Mr. Firearms himself, Kim du Toit, and what do I see?

Yet another blood pressure raising report on liberal idiocy.

Want to guess who it's about? Do ya? Do ya? C'mon, take a guess! Here, I'll even give you a clue!

"It has been clear for a number of years that there really is a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Anyways, I have leatherwork to finish, guns to be cleaned, a motorcycle to be covered, and my blood pressure is up to the "Dollar signs popping out of cardiologist's eyes" levels. Time for me to drink a brew, plop down on the couch, and sign off for the night.

Toodles!

No comments: