Thursday, July 23, 2009

A few last posts

Just a quick jot before I jet off to my amigo's nuptials. First up, Rodger has a 'lil rundown of the healthcare travesty currently making it's way through Congress. I strongly suggest you go read it. It's worse than we thought, folks. This is total and complete government takeover of the health care industry.

Second - I've seen this linked by quite a few folks, so let me get in on the linky action here. Peggy Noonan is jealous.

You're Peggy Noonan and you're jealous. You do stuff, too -- and yet all you hear is Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. Don't they read your columns, don't they understand that she's "dropping her G's," that she is "faux down-home, patronizing-and infantilizing"? You have ten, maybe a hundred times the vocabulary she has, and yet they're talking about her. Don't you read my columns, people!? She is a "dope and unqualified," representative of "a new vulgarization" and still, they talk about her.

Now here's my little qualifier for anyone who wants to tell me what the Republican Stupid Party should do - did that person advocate for or vote for Obama? If so, they can go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. They aren't conservative at all. Period. Do not vote for Obama and then tell me how to be conservative, because you've proven that you don't know the meaning of the word. It would be like a vegitarian trying to tell me how to eat a steak.

Quote of the day: Anything that requires the labor of someone else cannot be a universal human right.

Damn skippy. And now I'm off. I'll see you all later, probably around Wednesday.

No comments: