Friday, May 26, 2023

I'm sorry for the kids, and I want to beat the parents with a clue-by-four.

 Because WE FUCKING SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN, didn't we?  Yeah.  WE.  There were a whole bunch of us screaming to the heavens, it wasn't like I was a one-man truth-telling hobo.  Millions of us said the jab would cause issues.  And lo and behold....

Children of certain ages who received Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine face an elevated risk of heart inflammation, according to a new federally funded study.

Vaccinated children aged 12 to 17 face a heightened risk of myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, and a related condition called pericarditis, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) researchers found.

Myocarditis, as in the PERMANENT DAMAGE TO THE HEART.

IN CHILDREN!

The people pushing the vax are satanic.  Their goal is satanic.  And their actions deserve to have them publicly executed.

U.S. officials have already concluded that the conditions are caused by the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, although the vaccines didn’t carry a warning for months after authorization. One possible mechanism is excessive immune responses triggered by lipid nanoparticles. Novavax’s vaccine, authorized in 2022, can also cause the heart conditions, authorities say.

Lipid nanoparticles are a known toxin.  And researchers have known for years that spike proteins cause the animals injected with them to stroke out and die.

Guess what the jab uses to get the mRNA into you?  And guess what that mRNA causes your body to produce?

It's evil.  Satanic.  And this was all done on purpose.  It was coordinated, down to having the usual bullshit-spreaders all mouthing the same words.  Don't take my word for it.  Someone complied a video of them all saying the same bullshit, all pushing the same bullshit, all spreading hatred for anyone who didn't bow down to their gaslighting.

And now the kids who got it will never be the same.  Hell, based on the fact that the spike proteins all collect in the gonads, if these kids got the jab they might never have kids of their own.

Yes, I'm serious.  And that scares the living crap out of me.

Again, this is satanic.  The jab, the people pushing it, the people who developed it, all of them.

2 comments:

pigpen51 said...

When I was a young kid, we got perhaps 2 or 3 vaccinations. Plus I am one of those who has the smallpox scar on my upper arm. And I remember getting the Polio vaccine on a sugar cube, if I recall correctly. That was it.
My kids got a couple of others when I was a young father. But not too many more.
I saw a list of the vaccinations that are "required" for kids now, and it looks like they are enlisting in the military or becoming Peace Corp volunteers in Sub-Saharan Africa or something. They have vaccinations for things that I have never even heard of. Plus I recall they wanted my last two kids, who my second wife of almost 31 years and I adopted, to get a series of 2 shots to keep them from getting cancer, due to some form of an STD.
We refused that one, for both of our daughters, and by God if the woman doctor didn't give the older daughter one injection during a visit when my wife was out of the room. While my daughter was a minor. We were not pleased with that.

Anonymous said...

These are CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. The punishment must be commensurate with the crime.