Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Weird shit in my head

 Had a dream last night where I was cleaning out my parent's garage.  Just doing maintenance and crap like that.  Had a huge spider in the corner, dragging along an egg case.  I'm trying to remember the horror movie from the 90's that had spiders in it, but it was kind of like that.  Think massive tarantula sized spider but fast.  I cleaned out the corner the spider was in, and it ran away, only to come back from a different direction and run at me.  Someone in the garage with me tried to stomp on it but it dodged, then ran right at my feet, and I swear to you I woke up feeling that little bastard biting me.  Full on, feet kicking, wake me from the dead of sleep nightmare about a fucking spider.

I think I have a lot of shit in my head that needs to be unpacked.

I'm not even arachnophobic.  Spiders don't bother me.

No comments: