Friday, March 03, 2023

John Fetterman is a mean puppet

 The Democrats didn't care if he couldn't talk, couldn't understand you, or couldn't do the job.  THAT DID NOT MATTER.  They just needed a skin suit to use.

Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) is at Walter Reed to treat his depression. As someone who almost had to do that to herself, I sympathize with him and wish him well.

Fetterman is still in the hospital. So how is he introducing legislation?

The whole edifice is a sham.  It's corrupt from the inside out, completely and totally.  Biden is a puppet with senile dementia.  Fetterman is a puppet with brain damage from a stroke.  And both of them are being used by the enemies of this country to damage us even further.

Hell, we don't even know if Fetterman is alive.  His wife is off galivanting around, having a great time while her husband is in the hospital.  It wouldn't shock me if her existence is a huge portion of his depression.  If I were being used as a meat puppet with my wife being one of the string pullers, I'd be depressed as well.

1 comment:

Drumwaster said...

"The whole edifice is a sham."

You and I have known each other for roughly 20 years, and I have been saying '2025' long before that.

I wasn't kidding then, and I am not kidding now. The flash point can literally be anything, but I currently think the trigger will be shenanigans surrounding the '24 election.