Sunday, January 29, 2023

Finally coming round

 So I'm not hacking up a lung, I'm not a snot factory.  Just some mild coughing.  I might actually be able to go to work tomorrow.  All I know is that I'm tired of being sick.  

Finally got enough spice last night.  I made a cream sauce for the side dish, and decided fuck it, let's blow my colon out.  Adobo and cayenne.  I was sweating for about a good half hour after I ate it.  Needed to take ice cubes into the bathroom this morning, but it was worth it.

2 comments:

The Old Man said...

Was this chili or something with a recipe? I like food that talks back and am always looking for a new treat for the colon...

Ragin' Dave said...

No, although we do have a good chili recipe. We have a bunch of pork sliced up and in a spicy Korean marinade, although we're finding out that it's really not that spicy. So I pulled out some pierogis (I know, not Korean) and pan fried them in some sesame seed oil. Then I made the cream sauce in the pan, and added a shit ton of ancho and cayenne pepper until it made me sweat.

I needed ice cubes for my morning constitutional the next day.