Saturday, December 17, 2022

Any new news?

 I was on my feet from 0730 to 1800 yesterday, got home in time to grab the wife and run off to a friend's house for whiskey and cigars, then woke up early so I could head out again.

I see that Elon Musk is releasing even more files that show the Fucking Bastards of Ignominy were essentially running who got banned from Twitter.  I repeat my call that every three-letter agency in D.C. needs to go.

Trump sold some NFT trading cards of him drawn rather cartoonishly.  Not a good look.  I saw a video of Steve Bannon saying whoever convinced him to do that needs to be fired immediately.  And Steve Bannon is about as hard-core a Trump guy as you can find, so this isn't some squishy RINO bitch saying it.

Speaking of squishy RINO bitches, is there any political establishment who hates its voters more than the GOP?  

And is there worse political leadership than the GOP at this point?  I've had a couple tabs open on my browser for a while relating to the bullshit election in Arizona.  Fraud and Corruption.  The 2022 Arizona election fraud.  The fraud and corruption are so bad, so in-your-face, that the only people still trying to deny it are the ones who benefit from it.

So why the hell isn't the GOP out there fighting like mad?

To ask the question is to answer it, I guess.  RINOs don't benefit from people who put America first and actually stand on their principles.

Anyways - gotta run.


UPDATE:  Blogging without adequate coffee results in spelling mistakes.  Just so ya know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard nothing good about the Trump cards on the radio or in the media.......Made it sound like the most selfish, ridiculaous thing he's ever done. They've sold out already.................so?\
Johnny Gee

pigpen51 said...

I see the fraud and corruption that happened in the midterms, not just in Arizona, but also in my state of Michigan. A state whose economy has to be the worst in the nation, who has a governor who was half a step lower than that of California or New York's governors.
Yet our election saw not only the Empress of Lansing reelected, but both houses turned from Republican to Democrat, and the Sec. of State, a Democrat, retained as well.
I am convinced that voting is almost a quaint past that is useful to keep conservatives in line and to stop them from violent overthrow of the illegal emplaced Democrats.