Wednesday, October 26, 2022

I watched some of the debates last night

 Only a bit, because they're not my state, but I still wanted to see what was going on.

Holy Crap, Fettermnan was a disaster.  The guy can't talk.  He can't listen to you and understand you, he has to have these giant screens with someone transcribing speech for him.  The word salad he was vomiting out made me feel for the guy.  For a little bit.  And then I remember that he's doing this to himself, in a bid for political power.  The GOP didn't do itself any favors by choosing Dr. Oz to be their candidate, but Fetterman pretty much made Oz the next Senator by holding on to his bid.

The NY Gov race.  Zeldin vs. Hochul.  Another Holy Crap.  Hochul is a fucking hag, and I say that knowing that I'm probably insulting hags with that assessment.  If New York elects that botoxed commie they deserve everything that happens to them afterwards.  Her fake eyebrows only accentuate the fact that her upper face is frozen in place, and the lower half of her face seems to be fixed in a permanent sneer.  I wouldn't want her to be dogcatcher, much less have ANY position with power over me.

Anyways....  off to cook dinner.

2 comments:

Hey Booms said...

NYS is a big state. It is the I90 corridor with certain counties and the NYC area plus LI(except Nassau) that hold the rest of us hostage.

p2 said...

Been trying to get my mom to move from NY for decades. Even a short move, less than 20 miles, puts her in PA and she’s still in the area. The taxes alone are enough of a reason….