Thursday, May 26, 2022

I'll take "Because they don't work" for $1000, Alex!

 Moderna is throwing away millions of doses of the jab.

“It’s sad to say, I’m in the process of throwing 30 million doses into the garbage because nobody wants them,” Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel said this week. “We have a big demand problem.”

Even the dumbest, most gullible people can look around at all the people they know personally, who took the jab, and still got sick, and decide that IT DOES NOT WORK.

Seriously, even if I'd been on the fence about getting the jab, watching Soldier after Solider come down with the Kung Flu despite being jabbed and boosted would convince me that it makes no sense to take it.

The fact that these criminals are still blathering on about how the jab will stop the Kung Flu even as jabbed people are getting suck shows a monumental level of ignorance (doubtful) or the ability to lie to millions in order to make a buck.

You know which direction I'm leaning.

No comments: