Wednesday, March 02, 2022

I watched a couple of live-streams last night

 About Drooling Joe's "State of the Union" address.  Once again, that senile Chinese hand puppet couldn't make it through a teleprompter speech.  Slurring, mispronouncing words, at one point me called the Ukrainian people the Iranian people.  It was a mess.  It was like listening to your drunk uncle explain why the Detroit Lions were going to win the Super Bowl this year.

I don't even watch football anymore and I still get that reference.  Maybe I'm just old.

Luckily, instead of watching the speech, I watched people doing a drinking game about the speech.  There was Biden speech bingo cards aplenty online.  And it was generally a trainwreck from start to finish.  This is why they hid him in a basement during the campaign.  And I'll say it again:  there's no way in hell that rotting head of cabbage got 81 million votes.  Americans aren't that dumb.  Oh, we can be dumb, but not THAT dumb.

1 comment:

Master Diver said...

The painting should be sunflowers (Ukrainian national Flower)