Thursday, March 17, 2022

I listened to this interview

 And I almost punched out the windshield of my car.  You want to know why I know the 2020 election was stolen through fraud?  Just listen to this interview.  This unbelievably stupid woman is the VP of the USA?  I cannot believe that Americans are that stupid.

"Russia’s invasion threatens not just Ukraine’s democracy, it threatens democracy and security across Europe," Harris said. "So I will say what I know we all say, and I will say over and over again: The United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people in defense of the NATO alliance."

*sigh*

This is what happens when you elevate a woman who's only achievement in life was being a whore and a mistress for married politicians to a position of power.  She's incompetent on a level that makes Al Gore look like a braniac.  

And she's next in line when Drooling Joe the Chinese Hand Puppet goes down.  Of course, before he finally dies and spends eternity burning in hell, he wanders around giving speeches like this.  His handlers are slipping.

This country is fucked.

Oh, and third in line?  This drunken bitch, who apparently took waaaaaaay too many uppers for that particular interview.  At this point the only American Communist Party leadership who can speak in complete sentences (mostly) is Schmucky Schumer, and let's face it, he's not exactly the brightest bulb in the box either.  He's a slimy, corrupt NYFC rat, not an actual intelligent American.

Buy more ammo.  And food.  Good, non-perishable food.  Hard times a'comin, folks.


No comments: