Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Masks are worthless for stopping the spread of a virus, and most likely harmful to wear full time.

 But you knew that already.

Look, masks can stop bacteria from flying out of your mouth.  But they can't stop the aerosols that fly out, and the cloth masks don't stop shit.  When I was in formation this weekend, every time I exhaled it just went straight out the mask.  It was cold enough that you could see your breath and where it's going.  Right through the mask without slowing down.  So how the hell can it stop a virus?

And then add on the fact that constantly wearing a mask traps bacteria right up against your mouth.  Right where you can breathe it in.

Nah, thanks.  I'm good.  I've already had it courtesy of the wife's workplace.  I'll just keep washing my hands and making sure my area is nice and clean.  I don't need to wear the magic face diaper of submission.

No comments: