Wednesday, September 01, 2021

SCARRED FOR LIFE

I'm struggling here quite a a bit, folks.  After watching the Americans left behind, our allies left behind, those poor dogs left behind, all to be dealt with by 7th century barbarians, while our so-called "elite" lie to us every single day....  I don't think I've ever before been ashamed of the uniform I wear.  At this point, the only reason I'm staying in is so that when orders come down, and that shitty little staff sergeant on tic toc begins to point her weapon at US Citizens, I can put a bullet in their heads and remind MY troops that their oath to the Constitution still means something to me.

1 comment:

Justin_O_Guy said...

It's nice to hear that your guts are in a twist, because that tells me you are still a good man. You ain't alone in your disgust with how things are. It's Got to be this way now, and there is nothing we can do about it till the shooting starts. Or, that's what someone said. If it's possible to open eyes and get someone to see what they have been supporting, I have not done it. It's particularly comforting knowing there are some actually staying in Just So they can show others what Not following illegal orders looks like and the penalty for doing it.