Tuesday, August 31, 2021

I'm in such a rage right now that my stomach hurts.

 Leaving Americans behind to be slaughtered was the injury.  This is the insult.



I cannot behind to describe how angry I am, that the Biden junta and their half-witted regime left behind dogs to be slaughtered by the Taliban.  Those dogs wouldn't be there if it weren't for us.  And there they are, kenneled up and ready for the Taliban to pull them out and kill them one by one.  Painfully.

Every time I think I cannot hate the Biden junta even more, they crank it up another notch and make me realize that I'm not half as Christian as I want to be.







3 comments:

Bigus Macus said...

I would have left the embassy staff behind before the dogs.

Ragin' Dave said...

The embassy staff probably deserved to be left behind.

Justin_O_Guy said...

Hating those who hate you is one thing.

Hating those who have no love,& no respect for the natural order of things and no respect for life,as God made it,, that is different.