Sunday, July 18, 2021

Apparently, Black Rifle Coffee Company forgot a very important lesson

 Ya dance with who brung ya.  Also, Get Woke, Go Broke.

“The racism [expletive] really pisses me off,” Hafer said. “I hate racist, Proud Boy-ish people. Like, I’ll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my [expletive] customer database and pay them to get the [expletive] out.” 

Racist, Proud Boy-ish people?  Apparently, Evan Hafer never bothered to see just who the leadership of the Proud Boys is:



His name is Enrique Tarrio.  

I wasn't big into BRCC as a drink, because the Mrs and I support Mystic Monk (link in the sidebar under "Be A Man").  Now in retrospect, I'm happy that I supported a godly institution rather than BRCC.  I get stabbed in the back far less.

2 comments:

Bigus Macus said...

The wife and I use to be BRCC customers but we dropped them. When the wife cancelled our subscription and told them why, they didn't seem to be concerned or seem to care.

It's just as well we found locally owned and operated Veteran coffee company right here in Chesapeake VA called "Pale Horse Coffee". Great people and great coffee.

Tim McCann
USN Veteran
USS America CVA-66

Scott said...

Black rifle coffee also makes nice donations to the Democratic Party last year!!! Just saying the name don’t always make it a good choice no matter how good the coffee is