Sunday, June 27, 2021

The day of happy chores

 Working on the bike.  Finally got my turn-signal relay in, so that my LED turn signals don't cause an epileptic seizure to some poor bastard behind me.  Got that installed.  Cleaned and greased the shifter lever.  Had to go to the shop to find out what kind of grease they used, since the stuff I had here only lasted about 1000 miles.  Bought a tub of that for $10, since I'll be using it for the shifter and any other part of the bike that needs it.  Guy at the shop was cool as hell, offered to just give me a little bit to take home, but I figured that since I'm doing the maintenance on the bike I might as well get the whole tub.  It'll probably last me the life of the bike.  Both mine and the Mrs' bike, for that matter.

Laundry.  Cleaning.  Making brats, since we're out.  The Mrs got twenty-four pounds of pork, so we're going to do a run of brats and freeze them for the summer.  Gotta give some away too.  Good people deserve good food.

It's quarter past eleven and I haven't showered yet.  That's on the to-do list.  The Mrs. won't give no lovin' if I'm a stinker.

I hope you're all having a great Sunday.  And I hope it gets better.

No comments: